Distance Learning Courses
Join one of our open courses via distance learning from the comfort of your own home or office desk.
Some of our regulated courses can be done fully remotely (see list below) and are hosted via teams/zoom with one of our qualified instructors. These courses allow learners to achieve nationally recognised qualifications from the comfort of their home/office in this new age of remote and flexible working.
This is a very popular option as it allows companies to train their staff without having to dedicate rooms on site to training or sending their staff to an open course which can create logistical issues along with travel and accommodation expenses.
- Learners will study via distance learning
- Including a combination of self-study and instructor guided webinars.
- Students are able to discuss topics with the instructor and other learners so that they fully understand the topic.
- The qualified instructor/assessor is available throughout the duration of the course for any assistance.
- Distance learning resources are provided prior to the course start date.
- Students are assessed via a professional discussion with the instructor/assessor.
- Upon successful completion students are awarded an Ofqual or SQA regulated qualification.
If you require multiple students to join a distance learning course than please contact our office as corporate discounts may be available.