Fire Extinguisher (£19.50 + VAT)
CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & Institute of Hospitality Approved
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This Fire Extinguisher course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the different types of Fire Extinguishers that are available
• Understand when, where and which fire extinguisher to use
• Know what actions to take upon discovering a fire
Module Name – Pass % Required
1 – Fire Extinguishers – 70%
2 – Pre-Engagement Action – 70%
3 – Using a Fire Extinguisher – 100%
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Contact us for more information.