Working In Confined Spaces (£24.50 + VAT)
IIRSM & CPD Approved
At the end of this Confined Spaces training course you’ll be able to demonstrate your understanding of the control measures
to be followed when working in, or near to, confined spaces as detailed in a safe working procedure
This course will cover the legislation associates with working in confined spaces. What counts as a
confined space, the potential hazards, safe operating procedures, emergency procedures and
Important note: This is an awareness course only, designed for people who need to be aware of the
hazards and risks of confined space working but are not required to enter a confined space. If you
are required to perform any work activity in, or in the proximity of, a confined space then you will
also need to have an ‘approved’ standard of practical training at the ‘appropriate’ level.
By the end of this Confined Spaces training course, you will be able to:
• Recognise the key legislation and its application to working in a confined space.
• Understand the dangers of working in a confined space and identify the hazards involved.
• Define and state the safety procedures that can use to reduce the risk associated.
• Have an awareness of the communication methods needed and the emergency procedures
that would need to be followed.
• Understand the importance of the paperwork involved to meet legal obligations.
Module Name – Pass % Required
1 – The Law – 70%
2 – Confined Space and the Dangers? – 70%
3 – Safe Procedures – 70%
4 – Communication, Emergencies and Paperwork – 70%
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
To learn more about this confined spaces training course, contact us today.