Preparation for the CITB Touch Screen Test (£22.50 + VAT)
This preparatory CITB health and safety test course is for candidates who have completed their Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course and want to prepare for the touch screen test.
The course reviews the key learning objectives of the Level 1 course including Accident Reporting, Environmental Awareness, Health and Welfare facilities, fire safety and hazardous substances.
This course concludes with a 50 question test that has been produced in the style of the touch screen test.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand your role and responsibilities in the workplace.
• Define and explain the numerous hazards and safer work practices within the work environment.
• Identify safety signs, safety equipment, especially PPE and procedures at the workplace.
• Understand issues around site and environmental safety due to waste control and site traffic.
Module Name – Pass % Required
1 – General Responsibilities – n/a
2 – Accident Reporting and Recording – n/a
3 – First Aid and Emergency Procedures – n/a
4 – Personal Protective Equipment – n/a
5 – Environmental Awareness and Waste Control – n/a
6 – Dust and Fumes (Respiratory Hazards) – n/a
7 – Noise and Vibration – n/a
8 – Health and Welfare – n/a
9 – Manual Handling – n/a
10 – Safety Warning Signs – n/a
11 – Fire Prevention and Control – n/a
12 – Electrical Safety, Tools and Equipment – n/a
13 – Site Transport Safety and Lifting Operations – n/a
14 – Working at Height – n/a
15 – Excavations and Confined Spaces – n/a
16 – Hazardous Substances – n/a
17 – Mock Test – 70%
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
120 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Learn more about your CITB health and safety test by contacting our team today.