1 Day Principles of Safeguarding
Friday 16 September 2022
The Virtual online Level 3 Safeguarding course is hosted by a fully qualified Safeguarding instructor and taught through interactive learning such as slides, video clips, activities, discussion and case studies. This course allows learners to become a qualified Safeguarding Officer from the ease and comfort of their home or office chair.
After booking, learners will receive a learning pack in the post with all associated learning materials and a timetable for the 1 day course. The course is made up of a series of live sessions over the day (typically via zoom) along with individual learning sessions. On the afternoon learners will have a one to one professional discussion with the instructor to successfully complete the course (via Zoom).
1. Course duration 9.00am – approx 5.30pm each day.
2. Individual learning will be based on a combination of workbook activities, videos, and reading of provided material/articles..
3. Our qualified mental health instructor is on hand throughout the entire course for questions/discussion and to support your individual learning. This can be either via zoom or phone call.
4. The live sessions will include both workshop activities with anonymous polls for interactive learning along with group discussions.
5. The chat function is continuously available throughout the live session for real time interaction.
Please ensure your email address is correct. This will be used by us to contact you regarding where you would like your learner pack delivered to. This can go to either your work or home address regardless of payment type.
Sorry, the date for this course has passed.